The rules are universally known and incredibly easy. But on the off-chance you’re seeing us from outer space, here’s how “Would You Rather” works: You start by presenting a predicament of two equally dreadful-appearing (or occasionally equally enticing) alternatives to another player. Here’s an example: “Would you rather have sex using a dog and nobody on the planet understands you did it, or would you rather not have sex with a dog, and everybody on the planet believes you did it?”
You afterward smirk as another player and this kind of impossible scenario wrestle. It is their turn to come up with a predicament for you once they pick the things that they consider to be the horrible of two atrocious scenarios.
The game is a regular section on the Comedy Bang! Hit! podcast. Celeb guests including Ice-T and Bernie Sanders are asked by host Scott Aukerman to select what they believe to be the best of two scenarios that were horrific. The questions are nutty and dreadful: “Would you rather eat an entire Christmas tree, or have all of your kids have Jim Carrey’s face from The Grinch tattooed on their chests?” is one question Aukerman modeled to comedian Patton Oswalt.
The wonder of “Would You Rather” is its simplicity. The game requires no abilities and no advance knowledge outside a little bit of originality. But it is just as fun as the folks you play with.
For a little bit of inspiration, here are our picks for the greatest Would You Rather questions for 2016 compiled from Reddit, either.io, and our sick, sick imaginations.
1) Would you rather gain 10 pounds or be prohibited in the net to get a month?
3) Would you quite unintentionally “like” a two-year-old photo of your significant other’s ex whom you were in the center of Facebook stalking, or inadvertently send a sext to your mom?
4) When you die, would you rather have your charge card statement or your Google search history released?
5) Would you rather be sensitive to chocolate or sensitive to smartphones?
6) Would you rather have your Seamless account hacked and every one of the details made public, or have all of your files and folders filled with pornography?
7) Would you be trolled by members of the alt – right or members of Gamergate?
8) Would you rather need to read every word of the “terms and conditions” when you’re prompted to, or must ask your parents for permission each and every time you’ve got sex?
9) Would you rather be a millionaire or reside in the world of Harry Potter?
10) Would you rather live in the universe of Star Wars or cure a rare type of cancer?
11) Would you rather play Pokémon Go in real life or The Last Guardian in real life?
13) Would you rather be in a real life edition of a real-life or The Walking Dead version of Game of Thrones?
14) Would you rather be permanently prohibited from Tinder or be permanently banned from all grocery stores within a 5-mile radius of where you reside?
15) Would you rather have a hacker swoop in and publicize all the selfies you have taken before the year (without filters) or have your personal e-mail hacked?
16) Would you rather lose the attitude vote in elections or the aptitude express anything on social media (including commenting on people’s Facebook posts or liking their photographs on Instagram)?
17) Would you rather have the capacity to learn why someone you are dating phantoms for you or the aptitude find out real ghosts?
18) Would you rather lose all the pictures you took on your smartphone in 2013 or lose every one of the books you have?
19) Would you rather develop 10 pals in actual life or 10,000 followers on Twitter?
20) who’d you rather bring back from the dead: Harambe or the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia?
22) Would you rather lose the use of a smartphone to get per year and get a 10 percent raise at work or keep your smartphone and also the same wages?
24) Would you rather have the capacity to pick the individual who becomes the next President of the United States or the one who directs Star Wars: Episode X?
25) Would you rather have to drink the only pumpkin spice lattes with no other java for the remainder of your life or just LaCroix for the rest of your life?
27) Would you rather lose your ability to text or lose your power to give a high five?
28) Would you rather sound like Jar-Jar Binks for the rest of your daily life or Siri?
29) Would you rather lose the power to work with GPS for the remainder of your life or lose the ability to use a debit or credit card?
30) Would you rather don only Sailor Moon ensembles for the remainder of your lifetime or apparel like the cast of Hamilton for the rest of your life?